Three Cabins in Laketown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlotte area workout and weapons practice

3 posters

Go down

Charlotte area workout and weapons practice Empty Charlotte area workout and weapons practice

Post  Coulter Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey guys, I am working on a workout routine that will benefit the functions of our group and the demands that will be placed on us during maneuver and movement. If you are interested let me know. The work outs are simple and don't require much initial fitness just a willingness to come out and do your best and have fun. We will probably meet out on a rec field behind the soccer fiends or in the wood line near by.
Coulter
Coulter

Back to top Go down

Charlotte area workout and weapons practice Empty Re: Charlotte area workout and weapons practice

Post  Hadithi Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Sign me up. I'm available mon-thurs after 5 and any time fri-sun

Hadithi
Admin

https://thelookout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Charlotte area workout and weapons practice Empty Re: Charlotte area workout and weapons practice

Post  Harlan Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:39 pm

Sounds interesting, working out as a group always increases my motivation. What kinds of exercise did you have in mind?

Harlan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Coulter Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Plyometric and agility training. It builds lean muscle and increases speed and power in upper and lower body. After we can work on weapons and spell throwing. All we really need are our weapons and some sticks to create lines and barriers. I know Michael will be working with clay for the next 24 hrs but if you guys want we can work on that a bit today so he can take a break.
Coulter
Coulter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum