Three Cabins in Laketown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Backstory

2 posters

Go down

Group Backstory Empty Group Backstory

Post  Hadithi Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:54 am

So Neil and I noticed the other day that we had different conceptions of how long we were in the caravan.

Hadithi -- had been with the caravan a little over three months when it was attacked.
I believe Halan was only with the caravan a couple of weeks.

Lissa and Julie if you could weigh in with how long we were traveling together it would increase everyone's understanding of how much we trust one another.

Julie, after brainstorming a lot of different into ideas for my two new players Neil, Coulter, and I were thinking it would work well if during your time tracking us you ran into these them. Ideally they helped in some way like offering a little food or shelter. They would have been headed somewhere else originally so after the one night split up from you but then they were herded here by all the Akadi warriors closing in. So you wouldn't be super tight with them but we have a reason for them to talk to us first and to join our group.

What do you think?

Hadithi
Admin

https://thelookout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Group Backstory Empty Re: Group Backstory

Post  Julie Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:39 am

Running into them while tracking seems doable, do they have accounts on here where we could chat and come up with a cohesive backstory?

According to my submitted backstory I was with the caravan for about a month, and while it doesn't say I was especially close to any one person it did say I shared a few meals and evening fires with the three of you. I think it'd be nice for Eleven to have at least one person she could trust but I didn't want to write in a friendship without consent.
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadithi Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:45 pm

About the other two. Glad that works out. I'll get them accounts soon so you can work out the details but even if it's still fuzzy by the event we could work them out while setting up if we have too.

I don't know if you have a preference for a friend out of the three of us. But Hadithi generally tries to befriend people and I'd be happy to volunteer for the role.

Hadithi
Admin

https://thelookout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down