Three Cabins in Laketown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cabins (locks, sleeping arrangements, and reservations)

3 posters

Go down

Cabins (locks, sleeping arrangements, and reservations) Empty Cabins (locks, sleeping arrangements, and reservations)

Post  Hadithi Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:22 am

Hey ok since 2 of our other topics ended up converging I decided to just start a new thread to cover cabin arrangements.

I wanted to let everyone know I've sent Becca a pm as advised in the forums to reserve, if available one large cabin, and if not, 2 smaller cabins. Right now I gave her a confirmed headcount of 7 players which is the original 5 plus the 2 I'm bringing next event. I didn't add your new players because Coulter said he wasn't sure and I didn't want to promise what I can't deliver. Worst case they can put their phys reps in the main cabin and sleep elsewhere.

Hadithi
Admin

https://thelookout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cabins (locks, sleeping arrangements, and reservations) Empty Re: Cabins (locks, sleeping arrangements, and reservations)

Post  Hadithi Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:14 am

Ok so just heard back from Becca, she says no large cabins but she has reserved 204 and 205 for us. These are two of the three cabins specifically 1&3 that I based the forum design on.

Hadithi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cabins (locks, sleeping arrangements, and reservations) Empty Re: Cabins (locks, sleeping arrangements, and reservations)

Post  Julie Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:28 am

The lack of a large cabin is kind of a bummer but we can make due. There's an empty large on in HighTown that the Druids Grove is thinking of reclaiming in the next few months, which would leave the lodge they currently occupy in LowTown up for grabs, so that might be something to think about if/when they move and we grow a bit. Coulter and I were looking online for a copy of the map that Becca had at check-in but we couldn't find it anywhere and resorted to satellite photos to scope out LowTown, you wouldn't happen to have seen a map would you? I'm assuming since you already have cabins reserved that you paid in advance, I'm thinking this is an excellent idea so I think I will too, did she just have you paypal it? I am incredibly bored at work this morning, sorry for all the questions!
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadithi Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:23 pm

The questions are fine. I think anyone who reads these can see I have way too much time on my hands.

Even though I asked too Becca didn't have me pay in advance. I'd like too thou and there is supposed to be an option. If you want to shoot her a PM about it let me know what you find. I don't want to ask her anymore questions since I've been bugging her so much recently.

I do have a map. Which I will email you right now.

Hadithi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Coulter Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Can you send me a copy of that map as well? I am about to start work on a working in play map of the play area to orient players to the area so they know what our operations are going to look like. I would rather have a semi accurate map to work on rather than take out a compass and protractor and have to go out and actually WALK around and get pace counts on site, if that is what it take then I will do it, but I don't want to if I don't have to.
Coulter
Coulter

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm

So I noticed that you reserved 203 & 205, which are both in LowTown, I thought we were staying in Laketown. Last Gather Coulter and I were in 201, which is a two man cabin and I'm thinking I might snag that one again as Eleven still wouldn't quite trust anyone yet, at least probably not enough to sleep with them. If we're going to stay in LowTown we need to be careful not to step on the toes of The Druid's Grove, I know Randy usually stays in 205 as it's right in front of the LowTown Lodge and he phys reps there.

Unless of course you meant 213 and 215, in which case, carry on.
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadithi Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Well at some point someone last gather told me we were in lake town, but we were in 204, so well, that's what I asked Becca for. I feel like I've asked her a lot this month so I'm loath to write het and ask for a correction. So I was just going to leave it then move it next month after we explore this month and find out exactly the ones we want.

If you know what cabins the numbers ect you all want in lake town and you really want me too I'll brave writing Becca again but I'd rather not annoy her.

As far as the Eleven arrangment if you grab the two person will you be sleeping alone in it? Since you said you don't trust anyone it seems like the less people you are with the more danger. One lone roommate seems much more likely to successfully kill you.

Hadithi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:07 pm

If I get 201 then I would be IP sleeping alone, although part of the reasoning behind 201 involves some OOP things that would be taking place.

I'm not too concerned over the LakeTown vs. LowTown thing. Honestly I think staying in LowTown might be a good thing as it may encourage The Druids Grove to move back to their old building in HighTown, thus affording us the opportunity to use the LowTown Lodge.

I'm thinking that I'll contact Becca and ask for 201 but I'll wait until a few more people chime in just to be sure. Were I to get 201 I would be warding 201 with a regular one person key and 20(?*) with a ward and golem.

So, chime in! Tell me what you think, I'm open to suggestions.

And bribes, barbarians love bribes. Wink

*whatever cabin we as a group decide on, probably the one with the most people sleeping in it

Last edited by Julie on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos care of posting from my phone, sorry!)
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down